About Me

My photo
I am a 31 year old woman with a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful children. I have learned the hard way that not everyone deserves the benifit of the doubt, cause more times then not they only have there best intrests in mind. With that being said I still believe that everyone has good in them and I always hope that I can bring it out of them. I love my family and I love my friends and I am happy with my life knowing that they all love me. I love hard, live freely and forgive fast!

Monday, March 15, 2010

First Blog











Well here it goes!!! I was just introduced to the wonderful world of Blogs by a good friend of mine who thought I would like it. She said it was a good way for her family to keep in touch and up to date with everything going on in her life, so I decided to give it a try...why the heck not, right?

So I have lived in the Austin area for a little over a year now, and I am really loving it! So many things have been falling into my lap over the past few months that I kinda feel like I'm in a dream. I have made some amazing friends, and have been given the opportunity to be apart of some exciting new adventures.

A few months ago I was asked to become a part of a new reality T.V. show series (who would of though I had to move from L.A. to Texas to become famous, hahaha) I jumped at the chance! I figured if anyone could be good on reality television it would be me. As I have been told all my life I'm a bit of a drama queen, and attention hog...and now I'm being told I'm a first class Diva! Everything we have done, has been a blast so far and I have had the privilege to meet some unforgettable and amazing people.

This past weekend I went down to Dallas with my Diva sister ( the double trouble team, as we have been called) to attend the World Investigators Conference. We had the opportunity to meet the world's best Private Investigator J.J. Arms, and his son Jay Arms III, both were wonderful down to earth people. J.J. Arms told some amazing stories and had us all in awh. I have alot of admiration for him and the things he has done in his incredible life.
We also had the opportunity to meet some other real key players in the industry, all while feeling a little spoiled...and alot lucky to have been asked to be apart of this all.
As soon as more details surface, and I am giving the green light to let everyone know, I will!

So for now here are a few photo's of this past weekend, and the end of my very FIRST blog...thanks Blakeley!!!
I will start keeping this up for everyone who wants to know whats going on with me and my life!

1 comment: