About Me

My photo
I am a 31 year old woman with a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful children. I have learned the hard way that not everyone deserves the benifit of the doubt, cause more times then not they only have there best intrests in mind. With that being said I still believe that everyone has good in them and I always hope that I can bring it out of them. I love my family and I love my friends and I am happy with my life knowing that they all love me. I love hard, live freely and forgive fast!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Life is full of excitment and joy, and at the front of all that excitement in my life is my family! I was able to take my family to Sea World this past weekend and watch the pure joy in my children's eyes as they saw things they had never imagined! Its funny how as you get older in life, the things that matter most are the sparkle and intruge in the eyes of your children!

















No comments:

Post a Comment